Here’s What To Expect
- As you enter the Worship Center, ushers will give you the service bulletin.
- We project liturgies and lyrics, so it’s easy to follow along.
- Please take a seat wherever you are comfortable.
- Please fill out the attendance pad when it’s passed.
- Don’t be surprised if people want to shake your hand and welcome you!
- You’ll hear dynamic and meaningful messages based on the Bible.
- Music ranges from traditional to contemporary but always enriches worship.
- We celebrate communion the first Sunday of the month. All who believe in Christ are invited to receive it.
- Enjoy fellowship, coffee and donuts after worship.
- Stop by our Welcome Center and our Sign-Up Station for information about events and activities at Aldersgate, and please introduce yourself to Pastor Shelly.
Worship Times: 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. Sunday
Attire: Whether you wear business casual attire or jeans and a t-shirt — or something in between — you will be welcome at Aldersgate.
Child Care: Child care for children ages 4 months to 2 years is provided for all worship services. One of the greeters will be glad to help you find our child care workers.
Children: Children are welcome in all Aldersgate services, or younger children can attend a special worship time designed just for them during the 9:00 service. Following the Children’s Discovery Time, children ages 3 through third grade are invited to Kids PAL (Praise And Learning) Time.
Aldersgate also has a special place especially designed for children. This space in the front of the Sanctuary is intended for families with infants and toddlers, recognizing that small kids are often more engaged when they can see what’s going on. Small tables and chairs, baby bouncers and seats, and soft toys help to keep our littlest ones occupied and learning. Our children’s space is designed for children up to age three. We request that parents sit on the front row to supervise and engage the children in quiet play.