Here’s where you can find the latest activities and news about Aldersgate UMC! If you want a weekly electronic newsletter that tells you about Aldersgate, subscribe here!
If you’re traveling or if poor health keeps you from attending, you can still share in the Aldersgate worship experience. Click here to experience:
- Meaningful and dynamic preaching based on Biblical texts.
- Participate in communal and personal prayer time.
- Reflect on readings from the Old and New Testaments.
- Experience a variety of music that enhances the worship experience.
- Be challenged to change your world.
Come join in the fellowship of worship at Aldersgate Sunday mornings.
You also can download previous copies of our most recent Sunday Bulletins and ‘News You Can Use’ inserts.
August 18th, 2019 >> Listen: Daring to Connect
August 11th, 2019 >> Listen: The Power of Gratitude
August 4th, 2019 >> Listen: Let It Go
July 28, 2019 >> Listen: VBS Sunday
July 21, 2019 >> Listen: Remembering Who You Are
For Past Sermons Click Here.