Here’s What To Expect
- As you enter the Worship Center, ushers will give you the service bulletin.
- We project liturgies and lyrics, so it’s easy to follow along.
- Please take a seat wherever you are comfortable.
- Please fill out the attendance pad when it’s passed.
- Don’t be surprised if people want to shake your hand and welcome you!
- You’ll hear dynamic and meaningful messages based on the Bible.
- Music ranges from traditional to contemporary but always enriches worship.
- We celebrate communion the first Sunday of the month. All who believe in Christ are invited to receive it.
- Enjoy fellowship, coffee and donuts after worship.
- Stop by our Welcome Center and our Sign-Up Station for information about events and activities at Aldersgate, and please introduce yourself to Pastor Shelly.
Worship Times: 8:30 and 11:00 a.m. Sunday
Attire: Whether you wear business casual attire or jeans and a t-shirt — or something in between — you will be welcome at Aldersgate.
Child Care: Child care for children ages 4 months to 2 years is provided for all worship services. One of the greeters will be glad to help you find our child care workers.
Children: Children are welcome in all Aldersgate services, or younger children can attend a special worship time designed just for them. Following the Children’s Moment at both services, children ages 3 through third grade are invited to Kids PAL (Praise And Learning) Time.