Aldersgate United Methodist Men
Aldersgate United Methodist Men serve the Aldersgate congregation and the United Methodist Church through many forms of outreach. They frequently sponsor a golf tournament fundraiser, with the money raised going to a variety of area non-profit organizations.
- Work retreats at Camp Chippewa to repair the facilities, perform maintenance, and improve the grounds and buildings.
- Plan, cook, and serve the Easter SonRise Breakfast.
- Work on Habitat for Humanity projects.
- Community outreach through the Salvation Army and other organizations.
- Participate in District and Conference activities.
United Methodist Men’s Purpose
Aldersgate United Methodist Men provide a forum for men of all ages to grow in their spirituality together, and support for each other in a multitude of ways. Members also hope they can be mentors, leaders, and act as role models for young men inside and outside Aldersgate.
Mid-Week Devotion Group
Meets on Thursday mornings at 7am at the McDonalds at 151st and Blackbob.
Enjoy a small devotion and fellowship.
Contact John Hall for more information.