Mark Your Calendars!
Saturday, September 26th at 6 PM
This year we will be doing a social-distant version our Pome on the Range event!
We will be apple picking, eating s’mores, and enjoying each other in fellowship!
What To Bring:
- Lawn chair
- Food to enjoy while at the orchard (no potluck this year)
Ways to Pay:
- At the event–cash or check
- checks can be made out to Aldersgate UMC
- By mail
- Use our online giving portal
- Note as “Pome on the Range” in the Miscellaneous section
Pome on the Range Orchard is located about 45 minutes south of the church at 2050 Idaho Rd, Williamsburg, KS. Take I-35 South to Exit 176, Homewood exit. – Stop sign at the top of the ramp, turn left over the interstate, the farm is the first drive on the right.
Click here to visit Pome on the Range’s website
“For where two or three are gathered in my name, I’m there with them.” Matthew 18:20