You can reach us directly by calling 913-764-2407.
- To provide young children a positive experience in what is often their first involvement with an organized program away from their parents.
- To help children see themselves as God’s special creation: competent, unique and loveable.
- To nurture children’s natural excitement for exploration, discovery and learning.
- To help develop children’s skills for interacting with other people: children and adults.
- To foster children’s abilities and interest in books, art, language, cognitive skills, large and small motor activities, and music.
- Social/Emotional Growth
- Spiritual Growth
- Language Growth
- Physical Growth
- Cognitive Growth
- Self Help/School Readiness Growth